At giftscarddeals.com we take your privacy and security very seriously and we will only ever use your personal information in order to provide you with the products and services that you have requested from us.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We may collect the following information about you when you visit and use this website.
- Your name, address, email address and telephone number.
- We may also collect some non-personal information about how this website is sued and accessed. This could include information such as your computer’s IP address, the browser type you are using, the version of the browser, the pages that you have visited as well as the time and date of your visit for your website. This information is used for analytical purposes only.
COOKIES AND TRACKING
HOW THIS INFORMATION ABOUT YOU IS USED
The information that is collected about you can be used in the following ways:
- In order to fulfil the order that you have placed with us
- To provide and maintain the services of this website
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis and other valuable information so that we can improve the overall service of this website
- To monitor how the website and the service is used
- To detect, prevent and address any technical issues on the website
HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP THE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
We will only ever keep and store your data for as long as is necessary to fulfil the above obligations.
LEGAL BASES FOR PROCESSING DATA
Your data is processed by us for the following legal bases:
- In order to fulfil the contract as well as deliver the products and services that you have selected on the website
- For our legitimate interests in relation to the management, operation and overall enhancement of this website.
- To send you promotional and marketing material in instances where you have given your consent for us to be able to do this.
WHO DO WE SHARE THIS INFORMATION WITH
We may disclose some of your personal information to public authorities in instances where disclosure is required by law or is necessary in order for us to enforce our legal rights, so that any other third parties may enforce their legal rights, or so that the public authorities can exercise their functions in the public interest.
All of the personal information that we store is protected by the appropriate physical and technological security measures in order to maintain your security. Everything that we store is protected by Secure Socket Layer technology (SSL) which is the industry standard encryption service to protect personal information.
As an added security measure all users must be of at least 18 years of age in order to use this website and to set up an account with us. Please be aware that this may require us to occasionally ask for proof of identification during the account setting up process.
HOW TO ACCESS OR AMEND YOUR INFORMATION ACCORDING TO YOUR RIGHTS
You have the following rights with regards to your data should you wish to see a copy of the information that we hold about you or if this information needs to be amended in any way.
– The right of withdrawal
– The right to be informed
– The right of access
– The right to rectification
– The right to erasure
– The right to restrict processing
– The right to data portability
– The right to object
– Rights in relation to automated processing
If you wish to exercise any of these rights then please get in touch using the information below and someone will contact you.
If you have any questions about this policy or you would like more information about anything in this policy then please get in touch using the contact information below.